The business case for greening data centres – Information Age

The business case for greening data centres – Information Age

The business case for greening data centres
Information Age
In just one measure of how much room there is for improvement, a study from IT research group Info-Tech noted that just 36% of a typical centre's power consumption is used for network hardware and server processing and storage. The rest — 64% — is …

The business case for greening data centres – Information Age